Your big day is coming up, and there’s still a lot of planning to do. But there is one thing you can cross off your list of action items, assuming you’ve hired someone in the wedding day blooms industry to take the reins: your flower arrangements! If you’re still pondering whether to tackle the flowers yourself, read on—below are five great reasons why you should leave your wedding bouquets in 77084 to professional florists:
- Manage plans and priorities: Even with a dutiful wedding planner always at the ready, many brides and grooms want to be more involved in the event planning than they truly need to be. This is understandable—it is your special day, after all. But as the couple to be, you two shouldn’t be weighed down by tasks such as making your own wedding flower bouquets. And truth be told, unless you have flower arranging experience, it’s a time-consuming project.
- Time to relax: Brides and grooms need time to relax with family and friends, and time to treat their bridesmaids and groomsmen to an afternoon of pampering—for example, taking the ladies out to get their nails done, or spending a night out on the town with the guys. Not to mention the families also wanting quality time with the couple before the wedding. Hire a florist to take care of all your wedding flowers and you’re sure to be able to enjoy some relaxation time.
- Focus on last-minute items: Yes, the wedding flowers are an important aspect in most traditional weddings. But between tasks like choosing a food and beverage menu and finalizing the table seating arrangement, you must leave time to focus on the last-minute action items for your big day. You should have the final say in the kinds of flowers, colors and styles of arrangements, but leave the creative process and the hands-on aspects to the pros.
- Flower freshness: Blooms are perishable, so you will need to schedule the flowers to be delivered shortly before your wedding ceremony is to take place. When it comes to ordering the flower bouquets and having them delivered, there is only a short window to set up everything in the ceremony and reception locations. An experienced wedding florist can ensure flower freshness and proper flower arrangement.
- DIY is not so simple: Like many other brides to be, you probably already checked out all that Pinterest and similar websites have to offer. Pinterest is packed full of DIY wedding ideas, from designing or sewing your own dress to food suggestions to tabletop flower bouquets and flowers for decoration. While crafters show you how “easy” it is to DIY your wedding flowers in blogs, photos and videos, the reality is that wedding flower arrangements take a lot of time and patience to prepare. If you want to save yourself from frustration, look around for a good local florist who can deliver beautiful arrangements at a reasonable price.
Here at It’s Just for You, we offer the loveliest wedding bouquets in 77084. Call us today or visit our website for pricing information!