In many faith traditions, Easter is a sacred religious holiday, and beyond that, many people celebrate the holiday as a rite of passage in honor of the oncoming spring. Whether you enjoy cute bunnies and egg hunts or are celebrating a major religious holiday, the team at It’s Just For You can help ensure you have the Easter flower arrangements in 77084 that you need. We’ll even throw in a free Easter lily when you place an order of $100 or more (not counting tax and delivery) Easter Thursday through Sunday!
The origins of Easter
Easter traditionally celebrates the resurrection of Christ, which is canon in several different religions. The idea is that Jesus rose from the dead the third day after he was crucified, symbolizing the triumph of the eternal soul over death.
Easter may have roots in pagan celebrations, including the use of rabbits and eggs as symbols of birth and fertility. Many children in Western cultures go to sleep the night before Easter, waiting for the Easter Bunny to leave baskets of gifts and hide Easter eggs around their home.
Easter flower arrangement ideas
Whether or not you celebrate Easter as a religious holiday, fresh floral arrangements can brighten up your home, office, church and more. Here are our best ideas for creating the perfect spring arrangement:
- Clustered seasonal blooms: The theme of the season is new life, so making arrangements from clustered seasonal blooms can be a beautiful way to highlight bright, lush rebirth.
- Wreaths: Wreaths aren’t just for winter holidays—you can dress up your home, office or religious space with beautiful greenery and fresh blooms.
- Accent with herbs: Not only are fresh herbs beautiful, but they can add a striking scented accent to your Easter bouquet. We love sage and rosemary for adding olfactory goodness to arrangements.
- Go seasonal: Crocuses, daffodils and other early flowers are often the first signs that the ground is thawing and life is beginning once again. Take advantage of the season’s most beautiful blooms when you include them in your Easter flower arrangement.
- Put it in a basket: Easter baskets are as synonymous with the season as colored eggs. When you style your arrangement in a sweet basket, you’ll love the nod to the religious and seasonal expectations.
- Line your vase with eggs: For some over-the-top elegance, line a clear vase with ombre-dyed eggs to hide the stems and send your arrangement beyond anyone’s expectations.
These are just a few ideas to help get your imagination going. For more suggestions, give the team at It’s Just For You a call today!
Easter flower arrangements in 77084
Easter flower arrangements are a snap in 77084 when you call the team at It’s Just For You. Our family-owned and operated business has been supplying bouquets for all holidays since 2007, and we want to make sure that your home, business, organization or church has everything they need for the holiday. Call us today to get started working out a floral arrangement that will have jaws dropping.