Most weddings happen during the summer months, but there’s something beautiful about getting married in the fall. The crisp weather and the changing leaves offer the perfect backdrop for a cozy, intimate fall wedding.
If you’re planning a fall wedding or you simply want to bring some color into your space during the fall season, keep reading to get some inspiration on the best fall wedding flowers and Thanksgiving flowers.
Best flowers for Thanksgiving and fall weddings
If you’re looking for the perfect floral arrangements for a fall wedding or another special fall occasion, including Thanksgiving gatherings, consider some of these different ideas for fall-themed arrangements:
- Red flowers: Red is a color that’s often used to represent love, and it’s also a color that becomes more common during the fall months as the leaves change, so it’s the perfect thing to add to a fall wedding arrangement. Dark red peonies are a popular choice for fall arrangements because they have a deep hue and a delicate petal arrangement that complements a variety of other types of flowers and greenery. Another great way to incorporate red hues into a floral arrangement is with hypericum branches that have red berries and provide the perfect accent to a fall bouquet or centerpiece.
- Purple flowers: Purple flowers add depth to fall floral arrangements and contrast beautifully with brighter fall colors like yellow and orange. Purple calla lilies are great fall flowers, and they are great for floral arrangements because of their thick stems that are easy to place.
- Orange flowers: Capture the beauty of changing leaves and vivid fall sunsets with orange flowers. One of the best orange flower options for fall and Thanksgiving arrangements is orange ranunculus. Orange ranunculus have a dense, circular petal arrangement that looks great in any fall arrangement. These flowers are great to add to bouquets or centerpieces because of their bold, beautiful color.
- Burgundy flowers: Like purple flowers, burgundy flowers can add cool contrast to a fall wedding arrangement. Burgundy dahlias are a great option if you’re looking for a burgundy flower for your fall wedding bouquets or centerpieces. Dahlia flowers have a unique look and texture thanks to the petal arrangement of the flowers. In addition, dahlias have long, tall stems that are great for arranging.
- Yellow flowers: Highlight darker flowers and greenery in a fall wedding arrangement by incorporating bright yellow flowers into the mix. Yellow gerbera daisies and sunflowers provide the perfect bright pop of color to make an arrangement stand out.
Fall wedding and Thanksgiving flowers
Get beautiful fall wedding flowers, Thanksgiving flowers and flowers for every event and occasion in between by reaching out to It’s Just for You Flower Delivery.
Since 2007, our team has been providing professional arrangements for customers throughout the community. We have experience creating arrangements for everything from weddings to corporate events, so you can rest assured that our team has the expertise necessary to make the perfect arrangements for your needs. Start your order by giving our team a call today.