Sure, roses are a Valentine’s Day tradition, but this year, you may want to move beyond the classic red bloom for Valentine’s Day flower delivery. Floral trends in 2022 show that many sweethearts would prefer something other than roses as an expression of love.
Why? The classic dozen long-stemmed roses may feel cliché or impersonal. To jump on the floral trends of 2022, consider one of the following rose alternatives to delight your Valentine this year:
- Bridal roses: Ask your florist to create an arrangement of bridal roses. This is a great option if you’ve recently gotten engaged.
- A ruby arrangement: To create a unique romantic gesture, put together a passion bouquet that blazes like a ruby. A combination of anemone, deep calla lilies and rare celosia shout passion and romance.
- Lively tulips: Is your relationship fun and full of energy? A bouquet of lively tulips is the perfect choice for Valentine’s Day flower delivery.
- Colorful burst: Send something unexpected that really brightens their surroundings. A bouquet of orange roses and blue hydrangeas creates a great surprise that says “I love you” in a colorful way.
- Simple elegance: If your sweetheart prefers something more laid-back, consider scented stocks and tulips. It’s a beautiful arrangement that doesn’t go overboard.
- A love note: Did you know that pink and lilac roses symbolize happiness? Let your loved one know how happy they’ve made you with this attractive bouquet. It’s like a simple and sweet love note to brighten their day.
- A lasting gift: Carnations symbolize beauty, and they’re available in a variety of colors. Choose your loved one’s favorite hue, and send them a romantic bouquet of carnations. They will last up to three weeks—much longer than many other types of blooms.
- A ray of sunshine: Is your valentine the sunshine in your life? Show this with a bright and beautiful bouquet of sunflowers. This is also a great option to send to a friend to let them know they bring light to your life.
- Something luxurious: Want to make a romantic statement that doesn’t involve roses? Ranunculus are a great romantic flower that have a shape similar to roses but with an alluring swirl of petals. They are available in shades of orange, pink, red and yellow.
- Something sweet: Daisies represent innocence. These are a great option to express new love. Daisies come in a variety of hues, from red to purple. Combine vivid shades to create a cheerful, sweet bouquet for your Valentine’s Day flower delivery.
- Allergy-friendly: Orchids are one of the most popular floral trends in 2022 for rose alternatives. These flowers are versatile, offering elegant, tropical or modern looks, depending on the arrangement. As a bonus, they are also unlikely to affect people with allergies.
Choose your bloom
At It’s Just for You Flower Delivery, we have a full range of blooms to match floral trends for 2022. Find the perfect rose alternative to send the message you want this Valentine’s Day. Contact us today to learn more about our bouquet and delivery options.