If you love your boss or are just looking to gain some goodwill from them, getting them a flower delivery for Bosses Day is a great gift idea that shows you appreciate them without breaking the bank, and who doesn’t love getting a flower delivery?
Many local florists also offer a variety of gift baskets and will be more than happy to work with you on just the right flower arrangements for your needs. Here are a few ideas that are great options for Boss’s Day!
1. Flowering Plants – A flowering plant is a floral delivery gift that keeps on giving. Ask your florist to help you select one that can thrive in an office environment and your boss will be thrilled to have a Boss’s Day gift that could last for years.
2. Mug Flower Arrangements – Commemorate Boss’s Day with a small arrangement housed in a mug. The mug will be a permanent reminder to your boss that you remembered them on boss’s day. Most florists have some mug options, but many will also create an arrangement if you have a mug that you want them to use. Selecting a special mug for your boss, maybe one that is funny or references an inside joke or something specific to your work, and then having a florist fill it with beautiful flower arrangements or even a succulent is a great way to show your appreciation.
3. Snack Baskets – If you think that your boss would appreciate something, but are unsure what flowers they like, you could always go with a snack basket. You can send them sweets or salty snacks, or a combination of both. Add a few balloons, and you have an instant hit on your hands.
4. Fresh Fruit Basket – Is your boss health conscious? If so, a fresh fruit basket might be exactly the way to go. Many florists offer fruit baskets, some will even include exotic fruits in their collection and, if you’re lucky, your boss might even share some of the fruit with you and your coworkers!
5. Self Care/Wellness Baskets – If your boss isn’t into flowers and you aren’t sure what kind of fruit or snacks they might like, or if you just want to treat them to some pampering, a self-care basket is a great alternative. Select something with stuff like candles, bath salts, essential oils, lotions and more, and let their stress melt away for Boss’s Day.
6. Traditional Flower Arrangements – A tried-and-true floral arrangement is always a great option. See if you can find out what your boss’s favorite flowers are, or go with flowers such as sunflowers, carnations, lilies, and many others to celebrate your boss on their special day.
These are just a few ideas to make Boss’s Day special for your boss. You can also work with your flower delivery service to create something unique and special for your boss.