If you are looking for extra embellishment for your Thanksgiving spread, It’s Just For You is taking orders for centerpieces for Thanksgiving in 77084. From the traditional to the unexpected, there are many options for centerpieces that can match your taste, decor and even your holiday china. Here are five ideas for decorating your Thanksgiving centerpieces:
- Artificial centerpieces: The problem with flower arrangements and natural centerpieces is that they will not last beyond one holiday season. If you’d like a more long-term relationship with your centerpiece, consider an artificial one. Silk flowers, animal figures and even glitter can decorate your centerpiece and create a new look for your table settings. Consider baskets, bows and fall colors for a truly stunning appearance. You will gain a centerpiece you will be proud to set on your dining room table for years to come.
- Cut flowers: Many people are surprised by the types of flowers that still communicate a festive atmosphere. Lilies, dahlias and even roses are featured in our centerpieces. Combine them in a unique basket and your flowers are not only presented well, but also very portable. These arrangements also make good gifts for delivery if you want to send well wishes to a family member or client. Many people are pleasantly surprised that blooms not traditionally associated with holidays can still make big holiday statements. Giving roses all year round often makes many of our customers very happy.
- Greenery: Evergreen sprigs are often associated with Christmas, but they work for Thanksgiving, too. They seem to offer a foreshadowing of the next holiday even as you enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner. Ferns are also a greenery option for Thanksgiving centerpieces. Green makes a good contrast with bright autumn colors, so do not dismiss it as an essential element to your fall and Thanksgiving centerpieces. Most of our arrangements contain some elements of greenery.
- Baskets: We often use baskets because of their relationship to the harvest and the way they match common autumn colors. You can choose standard shapes and sizes, but we also have a centerpiece that uses a cornucopia-shaped basket. There are also baskets with handles in case you have the centerpiece delivered to an office or other non-residential setting and want the recipient to be able to bring it home with ease. Boxes and vases are also available, although they will not offer the same portability.
- Herbs: You can also add small sprigs of rosemary and other herbs in your centerpiece arrangements. This adds an aromatic element along with the contrast of greenery. When the rest of the arrangement starts to fade, some people even dry the rosemary and other herbs to use for cooking.
All centerpieces are made to order, and we like to have plenty of time to ensure timely delivery. Please be sure to order by October 10 so your centerpieces and flower arrangements are available to be enjoyed this Thanksgiving.
It’s Just For You offers centerpieces for Thanksgiving in 77084 and the greater Houston area. Call today to place an order and start decorating for the holidays.