If it’s your turn to host Thanksgiving dinner this year, you have probably already begun planning your menu and guest list for the event. Just as important are the decorations that you select, as a lot of time will likely be spent around the dinner table sharing laughter and stories of gratitude. Finding the right Thanksgiving arrangements in 77084 for your centerpieces can be just what is needed to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable amongst family and friends. If you don’t know where to start with your Thanksgiving décor this season, take a look at just a few custom arrangements that can help set the holiday mood:
- Fall flowers and a faux gourd: There is nothing that says “fall” more than the Thanksgiving holiday, presenting a golden opportunity to feature rich, dark-colored flowers on your dinner table. Deep red orchids and red and orange bi-color roses placed in a faux gourd can serve as the centerpiece for the festivities, fully capturing the essence of the holiday.
- Mixing in green: If you want to establish a rustic look with your decor, you can always go with a non-traditional arrangement that features various green flowers. Potting some of your favorite green plants into small metal or copper vases, along with a few dimly glowing candles, can help you bring a warm outdoorsy feel inside to your table.
- Contrasting colors: Although autumn colors tend to be of darker tones, you can still add a bit of pop to your arrangement. Mix some of the season’s more traditional staples, such as oak and thistle, with bright orange anemones and lively white Vanda orchids to create a stark contrast.
- Multiple bouquets: Instead of focusing on just one centerpiece, you can create several different flower groupings to fill a larger table. You can choose flowers of the same color or incorporate variations on a particular hue for a multi-bouquet centerpiece. You can also add a leaf wrap inside of each vase to establish consistency and tie all of the various bouquets together.
- Fragrant herbs: Try adding some thyme or mint from your garden to any of your arrangements. Not only will this introduce a touch of green to your centerpiece, but it will also provide a pleasant aroma that creates an inviting holiday atmosphere.
- Unconventional arrangements: If you really want to wow your guests with an outside-of-the-box arrangement, create something using exotic flowers such as cattails, chocolate cosmos and edible black chili peppers. You can always mix in some of the more traditional seasonal flowers to still capture the spirit of the holiday.
If you need a little extra help picking out the Thanksgiving arrangements in 77084 that are best for your plans this year, make sure to reach out to It’s Just for You. We are eager to put our years of experience to use in helping you set the tone for your festivities. Give us a call today so we can get started planning the arrangements that will make for a Thanksgiving to remember this holiday season.