One of the most exciting (and challenging) parts of the Christmas holiday is decorating your home. In addition to finding the right tree, lights and ornaments, it is just as important to include some floral arrangements throughout your home and on your dinner table to capture the essence of the holiday. Here are seven cheerful Christmas arrangement ideas in 77084 that you can use to create a festive mood this holiday season:
- Gold accents: What better way to represent the spirit of the Christmas holiday than by adding a few ornaments to your floral arrangement? When gold ornaments are mixed in with red Christmas flowers such as roses, carnations and cherry blooms, this bouquet can add a bit of elegance and class to any room or dinner table.
- White lily candle centerpiece: To create a centerpiece that wows your guests, combine winter white lilies and traditional Christmas greens along with a few tall white candles to create a holiday glow at the dinner table. You can also include white chrysanthemums in the arrangement for added texture.
- Poinsettia planters: There are very few arrangements that say “Christmas” better than bright red poinsettias. In addition to making sure that your home is full of cheer, a poinsettia bouquet can also make a great gift for friends and family members. If you want to switch up the tradition a bit, you could opt for a white poinsettia planter.
- Traditional holiday bouquet: A mixture of white and red carnations, along with a handful of holly branches, will create a cheerful holiday mix that can be used anywhere from the dinner table to the office lunchroom. Tie a holiday bow around a red vase for an extra bit of Christmas merriment.
- White Christmas: To create a soft, cozy aura for your holiday festivities, combine alabaster garden roses, white anemone, cedar and cotton inside a copper vase or container for a unique and captivating arrangement.
- Play with pink tones: If you are looking to get away from the traditional Christmas reds and greens, try featuring a pink floral arrangement in your centerpiece this year. Red charm peonies, skimmia and cymbidiums will add a bit of pop to your arrangement, while still capturing the holiday feel.
- Creating your own wreath: Holly berries and branches can be included in both bouquet centerpieces and hanging wreaths alike. When combined with ivy and red ribbons, you can add a bit of contrasting color to your home, whether you choose to hang a wreath over a mantle or outside of your front door to greet your guests.
For even more Christmas floral arrangement ideas that will make your décor unforgettable this holiday, make sure to contact the experts at It’s Just for You. Whether you want to send some holiday cheer to a friend or you need something that will take your own festivities to the next level, we have just what you need to make sure that your home is welcoming and inviting for all of your family and friends. Give us a call today to find the Christmas arrangement in 77084 that is right for you this holiday season.