It might not feel like it yet, but the winter holiday season is just around the corner. While you start bringing décor down from the attic or up from the basement, it’s not a bad idea to start thinking about ordering some Christmas flower arrangements in 77084.
Reasons to order Christmas flower arrangements
There’s no wrong reason or bad time to order flower arrangements. Here are a few of the top reasons why our customers order flower arrangements for Christmastime:
- Holiday cheer: Getting in the Christmas spirit is more difficult for some people than others, especially when there’s no snow on the ground. To those people, we say, buy some Christmas flowers! Christmas floral arrangements can brighten up a home and bring holiday cheer to everyone.
- Complement your holiday décor: As soon as your Christmas decorations are out, invest in some holiday floral arrangements to tie everything together. Strategically placing a beautiful floral arrangement near your decorations can really elevate the appearance of your home.
- Dinner centerpieces: Hosting a Christmas dinner doesn’t start and end with the food itself. You also have to think of the presentation on your dinner table. Fake silk flowers at the table can look a little tacky, and they sure don’t smell as good as the real thing. Ensure your dinner table looks its best by purchasing a centerpiece made of real flowers.
- Fantastic presents: There always seems to be a few people on your Christmas list that are a little hard to shop for. Take the guesswork out of shopping and purchase some Christmas flowers! A handmade arrangement makes for a perfect gift and really shows the recipient that you care.
What are the best flowers for Christmas arrangements?
Technically, any flowers could be used for your Christmas flower arrangements in 77084. However, these are a few of the season’s favorite classics:
- Poinsettia: When people think of Christmas arrangements, poinsettias are likely the first flowers that come to mind! The red flowers on poinsettias look wonderful in any arrangement. And, what’s more, poinsettias aren’t actually toxic to animals, like you may have read online!
- Cyclamen: These plants also have red flowers that are synonymous with the Christmas season. Cyclamens can bloom for more than eight weeks with some TLC, so you can keep them around the house well before and after December 25.
- Phalaenopsis orchid: Orchids may not come to mind when you think of Christmas, but these pair perfectly in a floral arrangement. Better yet, they can bloom for months after the holiday season if you care for them well.
- Paperwhites: To add an unbeatable scent to your arrangement, be sure to include some paperwhites. The sweet scent will last for a few weeks before you need to toss them out.
Get your arrangements from It’s Just For You!
Picking up flowers from the grocery store just won’t do. Be sure to purchase your Christmas flower arrangements in 77084 from the florists at It’s Just For You. We have the freshest and most beautiful flowers in town. Plus, we offer delivery right to your front door!