Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and if you plan on hosting dinner, it’s time to start preparing. Sure, you may have decided on what you’re going to cook, but have you thought about decorations? Nothing says creativity and elegance like a beautiful flower arrangement. The right flower arrangement will impress your guests and give everyone something to remember—besides the delicious food, of course.
If you’re having trouble coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving flower arrangements, check out the suggestions we’ve listed below—we’re sure something will jump out at you!
- Get creative with pumpkins: Nothing says fall quite like pumpkins. These orange gourds can add a great aesthetic to your Thanksgiving dinner when included in a beautiful flower arrangement. You could invest in a ceramic pumpkin vase or hollow out a small, real one to place flowers inside. White pumpkin vases are especially popular and go great with white- and orange-colored flowers.
- Go rustic: It’s easy to let your creativity shine when going with rustic decor. Rustic decor offers a relaxing atmosphere by utilizing natural materials like wood, stone and leaves. You can add to your rustic-themed Thanksgiving dinner by getting a flower arrangement with features like olive branches, peach roses and rice flowers.
- Design a classic fruit bowl: The tried-and-true fruit bowl is a great addition to any table setting. You could also take it up a notch by including colorful flowers along with the fruit. For the bowl itself, you might choose a small straw basket. You could also display the flowers and fruit on a wooden plank for a charming, natural look. The natural look is especially nice if you plan on hosting Thanksgiving dinner outside.
- Tone it down: If you’re looking for elegance, consider going with a toned-down Thanksgiving flower arrangement. That means muted colors and a simple vase. Muted reds and pinks work especially well in a minimal arrangement. Minimal arrangements are beautiful and won’t take away too much attention from the dinner itself.
- Brighten things up with sunflowers: Sunflowers are beautiful and always put people in a good mood. Find a nice, brightly-colored vase, and place a few smaller sunflowers inside. You could accent the sunflowers by adding a few branches, leaves and smaller flowers to the vase as well.
- Go bold: While some people choose to have their Thanksgiving flower arrangements fade into the background, others would rather have an arrangement that pops. To achieve this, go with an arrangement full of brightly-colored flowers. Orange, pink and yellow tones work especially well during the fall season.
There are so many options when it comes to designing Thanksgiving flower arrangements. The best thing you can do is contact an expert florist for help. Professional florists know how to create flower arrangements that go with any decoration, so they can easily take your ideas and turn them into reality.
If you’re looking for the perfect flower arrangement, contact It’s Just for You Flower Delivery. Our expert florists work hard to create arrangements that perfectly match our customers’ needs and wants.