Grandparents Day is just around the corner—this year, it falls on Sunday, September 12. Have you thought about how you will celebrate your grandparents (or your parents who are grandparents) yet?
In the age of COVID-19, these types of holidays have often been celebrated from a distance. The rise of the delta variant has led to many people returning to quarantine and separating from friends and family.
The good news is there are still ways you can show your appreciation and love for your grandparents, even if you cannot physically gather with them. One of the best ways is to send flowers, balloons and other gifts, along with a nice greeting card.
Here are just a few of the benefits of going with Grandparents Day flower delivery:
- It’s safe: Delivery teams take and fill your order and transport it directly to the recipient with minimal contact. You don’t have to worry about potential COVID-19 infection as a result of visiting a flower shop or anyone spending extended time with your grandparent.
- It’s fast: You can have an order filled and delivered very quickly—sometimes, on the very same day you order. This means even if you forget to place the order or procrastinate until the weekend of Grandparents Day, you’ll still be able to have a gift delivered to them.
- It’s easy: You can either place your order online, or call a florist and discuss your wishes and have them take care of everything for you. The entire ordering process is quick, and then you don’t have to spend the time going to pick up the arrangement and delivering it yourself. If you need a quick and easy way to show your love to your grandparents, this is one of the best methods of accomplishing that.
- Service around the clock: If you go with a shop that enables online ordering, you can place your order at any time of day, rather than having to visit or call during regular business hours. This is particularly beneficial for people who work third shift or odd hours, and simply do not have time during standard hours to put in an order.
- Find what you want: If, for whatever reason, one florist does not have exactly what you’re looking for to put in your arrangement, you can always browse other sites or call other flower shops, rather than having to drive around.
Looking for specific flower and arrangement ideas to send to your grandparents? Maybe you need help finding some additional accessories to make the gift even more meaningful? Get in touch with our team at It’s Just For You Flower Delivery, and we’ll be happy to help you create a flower arrangement and gift your grandparents will truly appreciate.
In addition to Grandparents Day flower delivery, we’re also offering curbside pickup available upon request to accommodate your COVID-19-related safety concerns. And if this is your first time ordering with us, be sure to take advantage of our $5 off discount for new customers!